From September 13th to 17th, Ottawa’s Lansdowne Park will host live music from over 50 artists -- including Post Malone, Jack Johnson, Amanda Marshall, Father John Misty, Rodriguez and many more – as part of Ottawa’s 2017 CityFolk Festival! This year Ogilvie Subaru is a major sponsor, and will be hosting the Ogilvie Subaru VIP Club Zone, as well as an exciting contest!
For the rules to Ogilvie Subaru’s exclusive CityFolk contest, see below:
1. The rules contained herein govern only contests and promotions run directly by Ogilvie Subaru. Contests and promotions run by third parties will be governed by the rules established by that third party and the dealership assumes no responsibility, control or liability for that contest/promotion. This applies to all third parties, no matter their association to the dealership (sponsor, partner, etc.); nor if they are using the dealership’s name and/or likeness; and no matter where the contest is being held.
2. Ogilvie Subaru reserves the right to determine when a contest starts and when it closes to entries. When possible, the dealership will give notice of the approximate duration of a contest when it is announced and/or when it starts.
3. All contest participants must be of the age of 19 years and plus.
4. All contest participants must have a valid driver’s license.
5. The dealership’s promos/contests which are run through social media networks, including Facebook, Twitter and/or Instagram may be advertised only through the specific social media channel(s) being used; the only way to enter the promos/contest is through the specific social media channel(s) being used.
6. Entries to the contest will only be accepted through https://www.surveymonkey.
7. The dealership reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the winner of any contest run by the organization. The odds of being selected will depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
8. Prize(s) must be accepted as awarded. The Prize(s) may not be sold or transferred and is/are not convertible to cash. The dealership reserves the right to substitute the Prize(s) in whole or in part in the event that all of any component of the Prize is unavailable. Any taxes and other incidental charges associated with a prize(s), if applicable, are the sole responsibility of the winner.
9. Prizes won in any dealership promo/contest have no cash value and must be accepted as presented and may not be returned for cash or exchanged.
10. If for any reason, in the opinion of the dealership, in its sole discretion, the Promo/Contest is not capable of running as originally planned, or if the administration, security, fairness, integrity or the property conduct of the Contest is corrupted or adversely affected, including but not limited to, by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes, or for any other reason whatsoever, the dealership reserves its right, without need of individual notice, to cancel, terminate, modify, amend, extend or suspend the Contest in whole or in part, including, without limitation, canceling any method of entry, and/or selecting a winner from previously received eligible entries. The dealership reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of the Contest Rules or otherwise in a disruptive manner. Any attempts to deliberately damage any website or to undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such attempt be made the dealership reserves its right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent of the law. The dealership and/or its agents and advertising and promotional agencies shall not be held responsible for any errors or negligence that may arise or occur in connection with the Contest including any damage to an entrant’s computer equipment, system software or any combination thereof, as a result of their participation in this Contest or from downloading any material from the Contest website, where applicable.
Dinner at Craft Restaurant ($200 Gift Card)
A pair of VIP Tickets for City Folk (night of their choice)
Chauffeur Service to and from the event
Pair of Red Black Tickets ($225 value)
Whole Foods Gift Card $200
Best Buy Gift Card $200
Subaru Lifestlye Gear ($150 Value)